Wednesday, January 14, 2009

SAM I AM

Hey everyone! My name is Samantha Ashley Mason but you can call me Sam, and my initials also spell Sam! I am 20 years old and my major is Social Science education. I was born on July 4th 1988! I work for my mother, Tammy, who owns Sweetie Pies in Foley. I also work on our family farm in Foley when I need some extra cash! I attended St. Benedict's Catholic school from Kindergarten to 8th grade, and graduated from Foley High in 2006. I also played volleyball for 6 years. I am now a junior here at South Alabama and I commute back and forth from Foley to Mobile and Fairhope on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am also a HUGE Alabama fan! ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I love doing Power Point presentations so I am going to have a lot of fun with mine! I am going to go over my general background first then work my way into the present. I would like to end it with my goals for the future. I pretty much live with my boyfriend, Glenn Lewellen, so he will be a part of the slide show too! I was very athletic in school so I will spend time talking about that. I'm sure I will talk about where I work since it is all in the family. I also want to talk about the teacher that inspired me to pursue teaching as a career. I look forward to this project and seeing all of the other projects as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment