Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What I Learned in EDM 310

I have to say this class was a surprise to me. I came into the class on the first day thinking "Oh great, another computer class..." I thought that I had learned everything about a computer that I would ever need to know, but was I ever proved wrong! In the class I learned how to create blogs, use iGoogle, create an iGoogle homepage, use excel to make spreadsheets for my future classroom, use power point in the classroom, and interact with teachers from around the world!

I am so happy that this class exceeded my expectations. Now I feel ready and capable of providing my students with the educational technology that they need. This class helped expand my computer skills greatly and I would not change anything at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment